Minimize risk & cost by moving to Windows
Give end users the most secure desktop experience ever
Our Windows Deployment engagement will examine your organization's current environment, security, requirements, issues, and any migration blockers. We then custom-tailor a proposed path to Windows that includes deployment, management, policy, security, and stay-current recommendations.
Included in our engagement
A consultant certified in multiple cloud solutions will come to your location or virtually for an interactive white-boarding session to review the following:
Examine current environment
Including user, device, and application inventories, version and license history, and management technologies.
Identify target environment
Review modern 'stay current' strategies and technologies and target Windows environment given business and security requirements.
Demo the deployment
Demo the deployment and management technologies including AutoPilot, Provisioning Packages, Intune, and Azure Active Directory.
Provide recommendations for next steps to fully upgrade the enterprise to Windows.
How Windows will help your organization...
How we're different
Microsoft FastTrack Ready Partner
FastTrack is a combination of resources, engineering expertise, and best practices that ensures you have the most efficient deployment & adoption possible.
Customer Immersion Experience facilitators
As one of Microsoft's top CIE partners, we have experience showcasing the benefits of Microsoft productivity and security solutions.
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
We have earned Gold level competencies in Productivity, Cloud Platform, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Collaboration, and Devices & Deployment.
Our proven experience
- Deployed over 2M seats of Office 365, Microsoft 365, & Microsoft EMS
- Customers in all 50 states
- Experience in 70+ countries
Ready to get started?
Our engagement can help by offering the following:
- Discovery and Assessment: A summary of the organization's current Windows environment, security requirements, issues & any blockers for migration to the most up-to-date Windows.
- Work Session and Planning: Includes deployment, management, policy, security and stay-current recommendations.
- Actionable Roadmap: A high-level deployment plan that will include specifications for the target Windows environment and recommendations for the next phase.